Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blog Assignment #6

This class has pushed me to the limits improving my writing skills way more than any other English class that I've taken in the past. At the beginning of this class I didn't have any idea of how to write a memorandum, a technical description or a recommendation report. I didn’t even know what those documents looked like, but now I can thanks to this technical writing class. Not too long ago I was struggling just by writing an essay, but now I can even write a recommendation report with all the kind of documents that make part of it like abstracts, executive summaries, introduction, method procedures, results and recommendation.  This is very important to me since just a few years ago I couldn’t even speak English at all.

Now that we are at the end of the class I can say that it’s been fun to improve this much in such a short time and to learn so many different things like researching for a presentation or an assignment on pages different than google and Wikipedia. Now I can really do a descent research using many other resources and encyclopedias available at our library or through my computer using also the library databases. Also I improved my citations and how to include references on all of my documents to give credit to all those that helped us by publishing the documents and performing the studies or researches.

Its also vital to thank the instructor for making this a very fun class and I loved the idea of using a personal website so simple and easy to use that made our lives easier. Seriously there is nothing to improve to your website or your class professor.

Thanks

Luis Arango

No comments:

Post a Comment